Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    we all make fun of KY and TN drivers but the worst drivers have to be right here in Wise Co. and Notron. People around here seem to not know the rules of driving. I see illegal U-turns all over the backstreets, no one knows what YEILD means and people roll through stop signs like they are not there.
    Maybe new rules should be put into place for renewing your drivers liscense and keeping them.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    Easy now i'm a Tennessee Driver...lol
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    Ive had some problems with KY drivers but TN drivers arent bad at all

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    Add North Carolinians to that list . Especially with the heavy influx of Hispanics , the daily commute can be challenging . I seriously question the NCDMV licensing standards sometimes .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    That road going through Winston Salem is horrible, you get bounced all over the place down there. Have they fixed that thing yet?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    I was down in that area a couple of weeks ago and nope.. I went down to Greensburo and you literally have to drive 85 or more on the interstate or you will get run over top of.. Thing is Atlanta is just that much worse.. It is a big transition from this area to most other areas..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    And that's just in the work zones . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Hwy 52 is somewhat better , some has been paved intead of the concrete sections that beat you unmercifully. Interstate 40 is not that bad since they have increased to 8 lanes between Gbo and W-S . Allow an extra hour if it rains due to idiots that have no concept of hydroplaning . If it snows or ices just stay home cause the stupid index increases 100 fold .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    I took 95 south and then 85 south going down to chapel hill for the miami football game last year, wasnt a bad ride at all...I wasnt near winston salem, there was some road construction in the R-D-CH area but for the most part, the roads werent bad and they didnt seem to drive too fast, not fast at all after driving through richmond on the way there.(I had to go to uva to pick up some people first so thats why i went that way in case you were wondering)

    That southeastern-central part of Virginia is really pretty, its a rural area but its really pretty, especially in the fall......Went by Central Lunenberg on the way, I think they used to play PV alot in football, whatever happend to em, double A?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    whoo now I'm a converted Kentucky driver the worst out of all of them is ohioians !
    free like OJ all day

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Kentucky & Tennessee drivers

    I'll second that about the YEILD thing.
    It doesn't mean go slowly and keep going. It means you might actually have to STOP.
    I get some serious road rage over that kind of thing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •